I’m very excited to announce that my most recent Hannah Vogel novel, A City of Broken Glass, was nominated for a Mary Higgins Clark award as part of the Edgars. The full list is here: http://www.theedgars.com/2013EdgarNominations.pdf.

• Dead Scared by S.J. Bolton (Minotaur Books)
  • A City of Broken Glass by Rebecca Cantrell (Forge Books)
  • The Reckoning by Jane Casey (Minotaur Books)
  • The Other Woman by Hank Phillippi Ryan (Forge Books)
  • Sleepwalker by Wendy Corsi Staub (HarperCollins Publishers – Harper)

Pin It

8 Responses to “A City of Broken Glass nominated for a Mary Higgins Clark award!” Subscribe

1. Jenna Wilson January 19, 2013 at 11:38 am #

Will there be any more Hannah Vogel books? I love them and they would make great movies.

• admin January 22, 2013 at 10:03 am #

I’m working on the outline for book 5 “A Time of Night and Fog.” I would love to see them on the big screen. Fingers crossed!

2. Aeryn January 25, 2013 at 9:48 am #

I just recently found this series and was immediately hooked! I just finished reading all the books and happy to read that there will be another book. Besides Hannah, will we be seeing more of Anton, Lars (and what happened to his side trip to Russia) as well as Wilhelm?

• admin January 29, 2013 at 8:29 am #

It might take me a while to get there, but the next book is called A Time of Night and Fog and deals very much with what happened to Lars on that trip to Russia. As for Anton, I think we’ll be seeing more of him in future books too. Thanks!

3. Betsey Maxwell March 29, 2013 at 6:53 pm #

My husband and I have read all 4 of the Hannah Vogel books, and are looking forward to number 5. Glad you’re keeping Hannah going!

• admin March 30, 2013 at 3:52 am #

Thank you! I definitely don’t want to let Hannah and Lars go! But it might be a while, and I apologize for the delay. If you’d like to get a notice when I get it done, do sign up for my newsletter (button up in the header). Happy reading!

4. Dottie Giblin May 28, 2013 at 9:58 am #

I am anxiously waiting for the next adventrue of Hannah Vogel. I know you said it might be awhile but how long are we going to have to wait???? I love the series!!!

• Rebecca Cantrell July 26, 2013 at 6:09 am #

It’s going to be a while, I’m afraid, but I’m definitely not done with Hannah Vogel!